StuartDelony tagged me to tell 5 things I dig about Jesus. So here goes . . .
1. He gave up everything for me.
2. He calls sin as it is but has such compassion on broken people. (I love the story of the woman caught in adultery and His compassion on her. And the story about the woman at the well — He was straightforward but so loving.)
3. He’s 200% — 100% God and 100% Man. My brain can’t comprehend it, but I think it’s groovy. (I felt like I had to use the word “groovy” when writing what I “dig” about Jesus.)
4. He’s preparing a place for me right now.
5. He is in me and allows me to be in Him, and He gives me His glory. To think that the Word, the very Word which spoke the universe into existence, desires to be one with me. Wow!
So the rules state that I have to tag 5 other people to tell what they dig about Jesus (and they have to tell their 5 things and link here and tag 5 new people). So I tag . . .
5. Any of you regular readers without your own blog —- Nickole, Shannon, Patrick, Jeff, etc. 🙂 Or any other blogger who really wants to participate.