Revka has so kindly passed on the Thinking Blogger award to me. I told her that I thought I wrote about bodily functions too often to be considered a Thinking Blogger, but I sure do appreciate her kindness and I’m humbled that God uses my words to challenge anyone.
Now, I get to pass this award along to 5 other bloggers. What a tough decision (especially because so many of the bloggers who make me think have already received this recognition from someone else). But here goes . . . 5 bloggers who make me think.
1. StuartDeloney is sometimes funny and occasionally irreverant, but almost always challenges me to think.
2. Lisa is a fellow mom and a neighbor. Some of her posts are just plain fun, especially on Mondays — definitely go check her out on Mondays. And some of her posts are insightful and thought-provoking.
3. Julie’s blog challenges me in many ways, but especially in being thankful for the blessing my children are and in being aware of the children in the world who long for a home. Julie’s chronicle of her adventures in bringing home the children awaiting her in Haiti will bless you.
4. Jason, aka Storbakken has a heart for Christ and a desire to be filled with the Holy Spirit. He often challenges me to be more on fire for God. You’ll especially be blessed if you check out his testimony.
5. And I am using my #5 spot to mention three bloggers who make me think but who have already been mentioned for a Thinking Blogger. Holly, JavaDawn, and Rindy regularly challenge me and sharpen my iron.